post author: rachel
Over the weekend I whipped up some really tasty chocolate cinnamon protein pancakes. It was a very simple recipe, plus they are gluten and dairy free! They ended up being pretty thin but once you stack two or three up they're just fine and they taste wonderful.
- 1 1/3 pancake mix
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop protein powder (I use chocolate, thus the chocolate flavor)
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup almond milk (I like vanilla for extra flavor)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Lite or sugar free syrup to top
Not pictured but, I would also recommend adding a scoop of Further Food Collagen. I use it in just about everything. If you'd like to order some, use the discount code "RACHELSANTSCHI"
Another note, I think next time I make these, I'll add some cocoa powder or dark chocolate chips for a boost of chocolate flavor. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
1. Place all the ingredients into a bowl and stir until throughly mixed.
I recommend warming the coconut oil so it's soft
and easier to stir into the batter.
2. Pour 1/3 cup of batter onto a greased skillet.
3. Once pancakes are fully cooked, top with a dash of cinnamon and lite or sugar free syrup.
Makes for a delicious breakfast! Enjoy!
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter!