Post Author: Rachel
This is a super simple cookie recipe and a great healthy alternative! It’s also perfect if you need to use some bananas that are about to go bad. We had a few bananas that were just about past their prime, so I went to Pinterest to find some recipes I could throw together.
Here's what you need...
- 1 ripe Banana
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tsp Agave
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/3 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 scoops Further Food Collagen
At the last second, I also decided to add some cinnamon on top!
Side note - I have been using Further Food Collagen in everything! If you'd like to order some, use the discount code "RACHELSANTSCHI".
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mash banana in bowl
3. Thoroughly mix peanut butter, agave and vanilla with mashed banana
4. Slowly add in coconut flour and collagen mixing well
5. Form into walnut sized balls on baking sheet
6. With a fork, flatten each piece and sprinkle cinnamon on top
7. Place in oven and bake 10-15 minutes
YUM! Hope you enjoy these as much as we have!
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter!