1. Line an 8x6 pan with foil. Be sure the ends of the foil extend up and over the sides of your pan.
2. Arrange half of the graham cracker pieces into rows along the bottom of pan.
3. Pulse strawberries in a blender, then add chopped banana and blend.
4. Spoon fruit into a medium bowl. Stir in cool whip, yogurt and vanilla extract. Stir it all together.
5. Spread over graham cracker pieces in a pan and top with remaining graham cracker pieces, aligning them over the bottom layer.
6. Place in the freezer for 4 hours.
7. Lift dessert from pan and let defrost for about 5 minutes.
8. Cut between each graham square into bars.
Store any leftovers in the freezer!
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter!